The Canadian Renewable Energy Association (CanREA) is pleased to provide valuable opportunities to enhance your company’s profile and connect you with industry leaders and customers within the renewable energy and energy storage sector.
Why get a tabletop exhibit?
- Profile and build brand
- Network and establish relationships
- Grow your business
- Showcase your products and services
About the Canadian Renewable Energy Association
CanREA is the voice for wind energy, solar energy and energy storage solutions that will power Canada’s energy future. Our association works to create the conditions for a modern energy system through stakeholder advocacy and public engagement. Our diverse members are uniquely positioned to deliver clean, low-cost, reliable, flexible and scalable solutions for Canada’s energy needs.
The tabs below contain updated information. For a PDF format and to fill out the Exhibit Space Order Form, click here.
April 4-5 , 2023
Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, Toronto, ON
The CanREA Operations Summit is Canada’s largest event dedicated to the operation of wind, solar and energy storage sites. CanREA is excited to welcome solar power and energy storage manufacturers, owners, operators, suppliers and researchers to embark on a new level of industry engagement. Put your brand at the forefront and showcase your company as an industry leader!
EXHIBIT OPPORTUNITIES – SOLD OUT FOR 2023!
$3,000 per space for CanREA Members
$3,500 per space for Non-Members
EXHIBITOR DEADLINE: FRIDAY, March 17, 2023
Click here to view our exhibitor floor plan.
- Each exhibitor will be provided with an 8′ x 8′ space: 6′ draped table, one chair, pipe and draped space (blue drape).
- Space is already carpeted
Set Up Time:
- Monday, April 3, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, April 4, 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Wednesday, April 5, 2 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Please let us know if you require a power bar for your exhibit space. Additional charges will apply.
- Please let us know if you require internet access for your exhibit space. Additional charges will apply.
- All materials and displays may be carried in during set up and must be removed during tear down.
- If you are staying as a guest at the Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre (event host hotel), you are permitted to having your materials shipped to your hotel room as a guest of the hotel.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all set up and dismantling of their space.
- Please complete the order form and submit by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more information, please contact Julie Mair at email@example.com.
Canadian Renewable Energy Association
GST/HST # 725674477 RT0001
QST # 1214336649 TQ0001
- CanREA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the date or dates upon which the event is held or to cancel the event and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change or cancellation, other than to refund in full any amounts paid by the Exhibitor to CanREA.
- The Exhibitor shall not assign contract or sublet the space or any part there of or permit same to be used by any other person, without the prior written consent of CanREA. Any attempt to do so renders this contract null and void and will result in immediate cancellation of this contract with no refund.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, bylaws, ordinances, regulations, requirements, codes and standards, including those with respect to fire, safety, health and environmental matters and shall ensure that all equipment, materials and goods used by the Exhibitor so comply.
- The Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless CanREA from and against any loss, injury or damages whatsoever suffered by CanREA as a result of the Exhibitor’s participation in the event, including without limitation, any third party claim against CanREA with respect to loss, injury or damage sustained or suffered by any other exhibitor or sponsor, the owner of the building, attendees of the conference, and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees.
- This contract may be cancelled provided written notice is received by either party on or before March 7, 2023, monies paid by the Exhibitor will be refunded less an administration fee of $150. If the Exhibitor cancels after such date, they will be held responsible for the full contract price.