The Canadian Renewable Energy Association (CanREA) is pleased to provide valuable opportunities to enhance your company’s profile and connect you with industry leaders and customers within the renewable energy and energy storage sector.
Why get an exhibit?
- Profile and build brand
- Network and establish relationships
- Grow your business
- Showcase your products and services
The tabs below contain updated information.
April 10-11 , 2024
Hyatt Regency Calgary, Calgary, AB
The CanREA Operations Summit is Canada’s largest event dedicated to the operation of wind, solar and energy storage sites. CanREA is excited to welcome solar power and energy storage manufacturers, owners, operators, suppliers and researchers to embark on a new level of industry engagement. Put your brand at the forefront and showcase your company as an industry leader!
$3,000 per space for CanREA Members
$3,500 per space for Non-Members
$3,250 per space for CanREA Members
$4,000 per space for Non-Members
EXHIBITOR DEADLINE: FRIDAY, MARCH 1, 2024
- Each exhibitor will be provided with an 10′ x 8′ space: pipe and draped
- 2 Full Summit passes
- Listing in the event app
- Listing on the event floor plan
Set Up Time:
- Tuesday, April 9, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 10, 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Thursday, April 11, 4 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- For more information, please contact Julie Mair at sales [at] renewablesassociation.ca
- CanREA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the date or dates upon which the event is held or to cancel the event and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change or cancellation, other than to refund in full any amounts paid by the Exhibitor to CanREA.
- The Exhibitor shall not assign contract or sublet the space or any part there of or permit same to be used by any other person, without the prior written consent of CanREA. Any attempt to do so renders this contract null and void and will result in immediate cancellation of this contract with no refund.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, bylaws, ordinances, regulations, requirements, codes and standards, including those with respect to fire, safety, health and environmental matters and shall ensure that all equipment, materials and goods used by the Exhibitor so comply.
- The Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless CanREA from and against any loss, injury or damages whatsoever suffered by CanREA as a result of the Exhibitor’s participation in the event, including without limitation, any third party claim against CanREA with respect to loss, injury or damage sustained or suffered by any other exhibitor or sponsor, the owner of the building, attendees of the conference, and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees.
- This contract may be cancelled provided written notice is received by either party on or before January 12, 2024, monies paid by the Exhibitor will be refunded less an administration fee of $250. If the Exhibitor cancels after such date, they will be held responsible for the full contract price.
- To the fullest extent legally permissible, Exhibitor agrees: (i) it shall be fully responsible to pay for any and all damage to property owned by Hotel, its owning entity, managing entity or their affiliates that results from any act or omission of Exhibitor; (ii) to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Hotel, the entity that owns the hotel, the entity that manages the hotel and their affiliates and each of their respective shareholders, members, directors, officers, managers, employees and representatives, from any damages or charges resulting from Exhibitor’s use of the property; and (iii) its liability shall include all losses, costs, damages, or expenses arising from, out of, or by reason of any accident or bodily injury or other occurrences to any person or persons, including the Exhibitor, its agents, employees, and business invitees.
- Two (2) full conference passes (per 10′ x 8′ space) are included. Additional passes can be purchased through the main summit registration system. Badge sharing amongst exhibit staff is prohibited.