The tabs below contain updated information. For a PDF format and to fill out the Exhibit Space Order Form, click here.
May 31 & June 1, 2022
Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre, Toronto, ON
The CanREA Operations Summit is an annual event fully dedicated to the operation of wind, solar and energy storage sites in Canada. Building on the successes of the Canadian Wind Energy Association’s past O&M Summit, CanREA is excited to welcome solar power and energy storage manufacturers, owners, operators, suppliers and researchers to embark on a new level of industry engagement. Put your brand at the forefront and showcase your company as an industry leader!
$2,000 per space for CanREA Members
$2,500 per space for Non-Members
- Each exhibitor will be provided with an 8′ x 8′ space: 6′ draped table, one chair, pipe and draped space (blue drape).
- Space is already carpeted
Set Up Time:
- Monday, May 30, 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 31, 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Wednesday, June 1, 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Tuesday, May 31, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 1, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Please let us know if you require a power bar for your exhibit space. Additional charges will apply.
- Please let us know if you require internet access for your exhibit space. Additional charges will apply.
- All materials and displays may be carried in during set up and must be removed during tear down.
- If you are staying as a guest at the Delta Hotels Toronto Airport & Conference Centre (event host hotel), you are permitted to having your materials shipped to your hotel room as a guest of the hotel.
- Exhibitor is responsible for all set up and dismantling of their space.
- Please complete the order form and submit by email to: [email protected].
- For more information, please contact Julie Mair at [email protected].
Canadian Renewable Energy Association
GST/HST # 725674477 RT0001
QST # 1214336649 TQ0001
- CanREA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change the date or dates upon which the event is held or to cancel the event and shall not be liable in damages or otherwise by reason of any such change or cancellation, other than to refund in full any amounts paid by the Exhibitor to CanREA.
- The Exhibitor shall not assign contract or sublet the space or any part there of or permit same to be used by any other person, without the prior written consent of CanREA. Any attempt to do so renders this contract null and void and will result in immediate cancellation of this contract with no refund.
- The Exhibitor is responsible for compliance with all applicable laws, bylaws, ordinances, regulations, requirements, codes and standards, including those with respect to fire, safety, health and environmental matters and shall ensure that all equipment, materials and goods used by the Exhibitor so comply.
- The Exhibitor shall indemnify and hold harmless CanREA from and against any loss, injury or damages whatsoever suffered by CanREA as a result of the Exhibitor’s participation in the event, including without limitation, any third party claim against CanREA with respect to loss, injury or damage sustained or suffered by any other exhibitor or sponsor, the owner of the building, attendees of the conference, and their respective directors, officers, agents and employees.
- This contract may be cancelled provided written notice is received by either party on or before January 14, 2022, monies paid by the Exhibitor will be refunded less an administration fee of $150. If the Exhibitor cancels after such date, they will be held responsible for the full contract price.