The Canadian Renewable Energy Association represents companies across the wind energy, solar energy and energy storage industries.
Choose the right CanREA membership option for you, depending on the benefits and services you need, the level of engagement you want to have with the Association, and the investment you want to make.
1. Industry Leader membership ($79,500 per year): Designed for companies that are leading the way in the renewable energy and energy storage industries. Working closely with the CanREA Board and staff on policy and strategy, Industry Leader members are at the forefront of Canada’s clean economy growth. Industry Leaders have full access to all CanREA membership benefits.
2. Terawatt membership ($49,500 per year): Designed for companies who are contributing to setting the direction for the industry. Terawatt members play an influential role in CanREA’s activities.
3. Gigawatt membership ($17,500 per year): Designed for companies that wish to broaden their influence by engaging in industry policy discussions and having priority access to CanREA staff expertise.
4. Megawatt membership ($5,900 per year): Designed for companies that wish to get full access to industry knowledge opportunities and are interested in participating in the National Operations Network and committees.
5. Kilowatt membership ($3,900 per year): Designed for companies that wish to get full access to industry information and business development opportunities via networking, while saving money on the bottom line.
6. Installer membership ($1,700 per year): Designed for residential and small commercial installer companies looking for industry updates, opportunities to network, and a listing in CanREA’s Go Solar Guide, while also saving money.
Need help choosing a level that best suits your needs? Contact us today!
For details, visit the benefits and services page, here.