October 21, 2022, 1 to 2 p.m. (ET)
CanREA’s Annual General Meeting (AGM) 2022 will be held virtually on October 21, 2022, from 1 to 2 p.m. (ET). The AGM will provide members with a summary of CanREA’s key activities, the results of the 2022 CanREA Board Elections, and the next steps for the association.
- Robert Hornung, CanREA President & CEO
- Jason Chee-Aloy, CanREA Board Chair; Managing Director, Power Advisory LLC
2022 CanREA AGM Agenda:
- Agenda Review / Motion to Approve the Agenda
- Motion to Approve the Minutes of the 2021 CanREA AGM
- Report on CanREA’s Audited Financial Statements for July 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
- Motion to Approve the Auditor for CanREA’s Audited Financial Statements for 2022- 2023
- President’s Report on CanREA Highlights in 2021-2022 and Strategic Priorities for 2022-2023
- Any other business
- Announcement of the results of the CanREA Board Elections
- Motion to Adjourn
To register and access the AGM agenda and other materials, please log into the Members-Only side of the CanREA website and select the Board and Governance/Annual General Meeting section.
If you have any questions regarding the AGM, please contact [email protected]