Outside Sales Representative
Are you looking to start or continue your career in Canada’s solar industry? As a rapidly-growing company, BayWa r.e. Solar Systems Inc. provides an incredible opportunity to contribute to a growing industry with an established and respected player. We are looking for a friendly and detail-oriented professional to fill the role of Outside Sales Representative. As a key member of our team, you will represent the BayWa r.e. brand by delivering great customer service for a variety of responsibilities. You will learn the ins and outs of how photovoltaic (PV) systems are designed and sold, and make meaningful long-term relationships with major industry players across the country and throughout the globe.
We value hard-working and honest employees who are eager to learn and not afraid to roll up their sleeves and help no matter what is needed. We are looking for candidates who take responsibility, thrive on new challenges, and who want to make a direct impact in the growth of the company. We offer a competitive salary, commission on sales (with no limit on upside), and comprehensive benefits. This is a flexible position, the successful candidate will work from home and have some discretion of working hours.
BayWa r.e. is committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion; not only in our hiring practices but throughout the employee’s career with BayWa r.e. In turn, we hold our employees to the same expectation.
- Manage existing accounts in Western Canada (BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, Yukon, NWT)
- Find new accounts and facilitate their growth
- Collaborate with Inside Sales to provide a unified and seamless customer experience
- Communicate details on new products/technologies with customers
- Prepare quotations for projects of all sizes
- Host customers at in-house training events (when safe to do so)
- Travel to visit customers throughout Western Canada
- Maintain knowledge of current products and learn about new products
- Provide technical support and product advice
- Assist with forecasting for customer product needs
Ideal Candidate’s Skills, Experience, Abilities
- Post-Secondary education in business or a related technical field considered an asset
- 2+ years experience in outside sales role (PV experience not necessary)
- Build effective relationships with colleagues and customers
- Valid driver’s license
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong customer service ethic
- Thrive in a fast-paced customer-driven organization
About BayWa r.e.
BayWa r.e. Solar Systems is proud to be part of Canada’s solar energy transition. We offer high-quality solar PV products and components to installers throughout the country. Our local and global expertise enables us to understand the challenges that solar installers face today. Whatever you may need, we ensure to have the right solution for you.
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Vision care
- Work from home
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
The deadline to apply is March 5, 2022.