Saturn Power is an international company focused on development, engineering, financing, construction and operation of solar PV, energy storage and wind power projects with capacities from 1MW to 100MW in Canada, USA and internationally. As Saturn continues to grow, we are interested in investing in communities that see the benefit of renewable energy. In order to achieve this goal, Saturn Power is seeking someone that is aligned with Saturn Power’s key operating philosophy of being a dedicated steward of the land, fostering long lasting relationships and supporting environmentally positive projects that benefit all stakeholders involved. Saturn Power offers a competitive salary and benefits while providing individuals with the ability to create a rewarding career in a growth industry.
We are seeking a very highly organized individual that can take on the role of Paralegal or Law Clerk.
Your daily duties will include:
- Maintaining legal records and minute books;
- Creating and managing the workflow for the procurement of equipment and professional services with goal of ensuring that is efficient and smooth; working cross-functionally and communicating laterally across the organization; preparing vendor and supplier contracts;
- Creating and managing the workflow for the acquisition of real estate property with the goal of ensuring it is efficient and smooth; working cross-functionally and communicating laterally across the organization; preparing real property agreements such as leases and option to leases;
- Creating and maintaining filing systems;
- Assisting with transactional matters by reviewing and preparing documents;
- Assisting with project due diligence;
- Corresponding with external legal counsel, third parties and liaising with representatives of the business lines; and
- Other projects and responsibilities, as assigned.
Characteristics Necessary for Success:
- Personal accountability and integrity;
- Ability to work within a team with a positive, can do attitude;
- Comfortable with a work environment that is fast paced and changes quickly;
- Highly organized, able to multitask and manage multiple projects efficiently;
- Experience with program and project management;
- Experience working with cross-functional teams of business stakeholders, attorneys, operations, and analysts;
- Knowledge of data operations with spreadsheets or other database tools; and
- Ability to make informed decisions in a quick and nimble fashion.
About SATURN POWER INC.:
Our team is committed to developing utility-scale solar projects that meet the needs and specifications of each individual proposal. Our comprehensive solar strategy requires a thorough analysis of the various markets and programs available for development. We also work diligently to assess the needs of stakeholders while working to establish a long-term connection between our technology and the land. At Saturn Power, we employ a diverse, dedicated and knowledgeable team of experts who rely on their extensive skills and innovative strategies to suit the specific needs of each project. With our proven track record in the solar industry, Saturn Power is confident in our ability to develop, construct and operate large scale solar projects across the globe.
To apply for this position, please click here.