We are looking for an individual with experience in off-grid power systems design and installation to join our dynamic growing team as soon as possible. The successful applicant will provide design, installation, and sales support primarily to our off-grid systems department; and must be a self-starting team player. This is a full-time ongoing position with significant career growth potential. Compensation will be negotiated based on credentials and experience.
Desired Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
- TQ, diploma, or degree in an electrical power related discipline, with a minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in the renewable energy industry.
- Demonstrated communications, organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Commitment to customer service in a fast-paced work environment.
- Off-grid solar PV based electrical systems installation and design experience preferred.
- Ability to create and interpret electrical drawings and system specifications.
- Proficiency in MS Office applications, and CAD software preferred.
- Renewable energy systems project management and sales experience an asset.
If you’re interested in this unique opportunity, please contact us with your resume and references at [email protected].
Based in Kamloops BC, Riverside Energy Systems has been supporting renewable energy clients since 1995, offering consulting, design, sales, and installation services related to solar PV systems. To learn more about Riverside please visit our website at www.riversideenergy.ca.