EVOLVsolar is total service solar energy provider. Our main focus is on custom designed solar installations for commercial and farm use. There will be a $55,000,000 rebate program in Alberta launching in February of 2021, so it will be a great opportunity to learn the business and bring in a lot of revenue quickly in a new role.
We are looking for an Outside Sales Person to join our team that can interface with commercial and farm customers in Alberta. This is an excellent career opportunity for the right individual, with outstanding growth potential. We are committed to sustainability at all levels of our organization, and believe that our success as a company depends on the success of every team member.
The right candidate for this position will be a highly motivated self starter that can learn the basics of solar PV installations and is comfortable calling customer leads. The Technical Outside Sales employee will work to convert solar PV leads by phoning and emailing potential customers in our office, and will be paid a base salary plus commissions.
Start Date: ASAP
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The Technical Sales Representative is responsible for following up on warm leads by phone and email to close solar PV installation sales.
- Developing quotes using our internal software and Microsoft products
- Attending trade shows and doing site visits to prospective customers.
- Handing over successful sales to our Solar Project Coordinator
- Completing sales reports
- Previous experience calling customers will be seen as an asset
- Previous technical sales experience will be seen as an asset
- Previous solar experience will be seen as an asset
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills are required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
EVOLVsolar offers a competitive compensation package to be discussed upon hiring
Base salary plus commission and car allowance
Total compensation: $60,000.00-$120,000.00 per year
Job Type: Full-time
To apply for this position, please send your application to: [email protected]