Established in Germany over 35 years ago, ENERCON is an international leader in wind turbine design and manufacturing. Known worldwide for its gearless generator technologies, high quality standards, and comprehensive long-term service agreements, the company has become synonymous with reliability and performance. ENERCON’s product line ranges from 800 kW to 5 MW. To date, the company has installed more than 30,300* turbines worldwide representing more than 53.1 GW of installed capacity.
A major player in the Canadian market since its entry in 2001, ENERCON has its North American headquarters in Montreal, Quebec, multiple service stations from coast-to-coast, a manufacturing site of one of ENERCON’s exclusive suppliers in Matane, Quebec, and an accredited training and warehouse facility in Boucherville, Quebec. ENERCON has currently over 2 242 MW of installed capacity throughout eight provinces and territories in Canada.*
ENERCON is currently looking for a travelling Wind Turbine Technician for blade maintenance and repair works.
- Repair ENERCON blades across service sites in Canada
- Insure preventive inspection:
- Inside and outside of the blades by telescope and wired camera
- Blade tip and various component replacement
- Blade surface and structure maintenance such as sanding, cleaning fibreglass and other materials.
- Document all performed works in the database dedicated to reports
- Assist the mechanical service of wind turbines
- Manage all materials and tools provided by ENERCON
- Perform tasks according to company instructions and regulations
- Completed apprenticeship in a technical trade and/or work experience: Composite materials, wind turbine maintenance, mechanical fitter, aircraft mechanic, carpenter, marine repairs, etc.
- 1 – 3 years relevant experience in blade repair or GRP (Glass Reinforced Plastic) an asset
- High mobility, flexibility and willingness to travel continuously across Canada (mostly in Ontario)
- Ability to work at heights as well as confined space.
- Highly health and Safety conscious.
- Valid Driver’s licence
- Basic computer skills
- Must be comfortable writing reports in the English.
Only selected candidates will be contacted.
The masculine generic refers to bot the masculine and feminine genders and is used for conciseness purposes only.
If you are interested in this position, please send your C.V. and resume to the following: [email protected].