Established in Germany over 35 years ago, ENERCON is an international leader in wind turbine design and manufacturing. Known worldwide for its gearless generator technologies, high quality standards, and comprehensive long-term service agreements, the company has become synonymous with reliability and performance. ENERCON’s product line ranges from 800 kW to 5 MW. To date, the company has installed more than 30,300 turbines worldwide representing more than 53.1 GW of installed capacity.
A major player in the Canadian market since its entry in 2001, ENERCON has its North American headquarters in Montreal, Quebec, multiple service stations from coast-to-coast, a manufacturing site of one of ENERCON’s exclusive suppliers in Matane, Quebec, and an accredited training and warehouse facility in Boucherville, Quebec. ENERCON has currently over 2 242 MW of installed capacity throughout eight provinces and territories in Canada.
Are you interested in wind energy and would you like to join a dynamic and international team? Do you like challenges?
ENERCON offers a stimulating work environment, competitive benefits, including comprehensive group insurance and a Registered Retirement Savings Plan.
The incumbent will be a key member of the commercial team and represent a multinational company across North America. This person will be responsible in building and maintaining client relationships, as well as exposing himself as a technical expert for all technical questions on wind power projects in operation.
- Communicate with clients and develop strong working relationships at all levels of the organization [director of operations, technical representatives, procurement professionals, etc.];
- Navigate contractual obligations and ensure that ENERCON is living by the contract;
- Understand and explain complex technical issues related to the functioning of wind turbines;
- Manage customer interactions with respect to high priority, emergency situations;
- Resolve conflicts related to the execution of services in relation to contractual obligations;
- Identify after sales business opportunities with the existing clients.
- Organize and hold update meetings with customers’ operations teams;
- Participate in the development of value added services for wind farms in Operation;
- Manage internal, multidisciplinary continuous improvement projects that involve multiple departments.
- Prepare supplementary service and value added after sales offerings and quotes;
- Follow up on customer payments and settle payment disputes;
- Process customer requests and track material orders;
- Coordinate technical requirements with regulatory bodies, and utilities;
- Represent ENERCON at conferences;
- Manage customer data through SAP ERP and SAP CRM;
- Coordinate with all internal departments to ensure the highest quality of customer service.
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- University degree in engineering
- At least 5 years of professional experience in sales, customer service and consulting
- Experience in reviewing and negotiating contractual terms for the provision of professional services
- Technical knowledge of wind power, electromechanical systems and power electronics
- Technical skills in project management
- Strong communication skills in both French and English and ability to explain complex technical and operational concepts; (German is as asset)
- Ability to conduct meetings via teleconferencing and remote management.
- Entrepreneurial, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good leadership skills and ability to influence
- Organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities at the same time
- Rigor and good work ethic
- Ability to work in a team with a positive attitude
- Applicable software: MS Office; SAP ERP and SAP CRM
- Available to travel (25% of the time)in Canada, US and ENERCON
Send your application to: [email protected]