Scope of Position
In alignment with AO and EDFR strategies and core values, assist Asset Managers (AM) in managing the overall financial, operational, and commercial performance of assigned renewable energy projects in EDFR’s portfolio as well as support them in delivering on all required compliance items so the business can realize the highest value from the assets.
Foster a culture of safety by:
- Performing safety observations and/or team engagements
- Exhibiting safety behaviors that are in line with Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) standards
- Being aware of safety policies and procedures
- Attending annual Safety Training (as applicable)
Deliver timely and accurate project reporting to meet contractual compliance needs and EBITDA targets by:
- Compiling and delivering Performance Reports to lenders and investors
- Administering, analyzing, and delivering monthly production/power settlement invoices to the utilities and Commercial and industrial (C&I) customers
- Supporting FCPA and Consolidation teams with delivery of periodical estimates to track EDFR portfolio performance
- Compiling and analyzing annual budget data (internal and external) for reviews by Asset Managers, Independent Engineers, Tax and Cash Equity investors
- Validating and reporting on performance of applicable market instruments such as RECs, CRRs/FTRs, Hedge Buybacks
Initiate and deliver accurate data analysis & calculations in support of AM meeting financial targets by:
- Reviewing or verifying annual O&M provider’s bonus/LD payments based on PBA targets
- Gathering supporting data to deliver on the annual insurance renewal process and to meet requirements of project specific insurance claims
- Calculating landowner and stakeholder payments
- Monitoring hedge performance through updates and analyzes of the energy market data in support of internal Risk Oversight Committee review (ROC)
- Monitoring and analyzing projects’ financial performance by tracking below target KPIs, expense and revenue variances, flagging any anomalies, and providing recommendations for improvements
- As assigned by Asset Manager or Regional Senior Director, performing ad hoc analysis, or driving ad hoc improvement projects to support organizational optimization initiatives
- Supporting internal and external audit requests
Deliver on timely and accurate contractual and regulatory compliance management needs through:
- Supporting administrative tasks driven by the requirements of the governing contracts (i.e. formal correspondence and notifications to counterparties)
- Monitoring, maintaining, and communicating tracking results of the contract compliance management system (BluePoint)
- Supporting the process of permit compliance filings to all state, local and federal agencies
- Other duties as assigned
90% of time is spent in the office environment, utilizing computers (frequent use of various Microsoft software/programs), phones, and general office equipment. 10% of time is spent outside of the office visiting internal project sites, attending various conferences and trainings.
Fiscal Responsibilities: Must work within the budget constraints as authorized by the Regional Senior Director of Asset Optimization, while successfully following all policies and procedures related to employees’ fiscal responsibilities in doing the day-to-day job.
Reasonable Accommodations: Reasonable accommodations may be provided by EDF Renewables to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions, as defined per Company policy.